Friday, February 22, 2013

Vote on this

I believe in competition. I compete a lot, mostly against myself, but sometimes against others. I'm a Highlander, there's epic glory in battle, and it's sexy to kick people's asses so thoroughly they see their own colons without bending over. My competitive "events" are sometimes artistic in nature. They're very subjective and in the age of social media EVERYTHING is a popularity contest rather than a true competition.People love kids way too fucking much. Mindless, unthoughtful creation is acceptable and sometimes rewarded. Most importantly, these contests are bullshit.

Take joy in the true battle. Bow to the actual, not perceived, talent of others.

You can make something beautiful, and describe it eloquently and pitch it perfectly and people will crap all over it. Guess what? What makes it awesome is the fact that it rocked enough in the first place that I will clean your crap off of it, take it home, and still claim it as my own. So eat your fiber and do your worst because you're just adding to the collection of what you'll come face-to-face with when I win.


Lie of the night:
Sky spiders use the spines of humans they catch like straws to suck their guts out. While scientists try to keep it quiet, these spiders kill more of us each year than landsharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment